I decided to start a Patreon page in order to help me find more funds and time to make more music. It’s simple: check out my Patreon page, and then become a patron (minimum $1.00 per month) if you feel like you want to support me.
I’ve been doing electronic music for around a decade mainly for myself. Now I’m in the phase where I feel like I could step it up a bit and aim a tad higher. I will be keeping true to myself, and hopefully, I will find people who share my style and like what I put out.
Patreon is a website where creators can reach our for new fans, supporters, and followers. Fans and supporters pay either per-creation (e.g. a single song or album) or then per-month.
Patreon makes it easier for freelancers and single-person creator teams to earn some revenue and grow their fanbase.
Why did I start a Patreon page?
- I love making music
- I would love to make more music
- I would love to make better music
Right now I’m in a spot where I work on my music in the evenings and weekends. My dream would be to partly cover my living expenses by making awesome music. The more time I can sink into making music the better I will become, and the better stuff you will also get to your speakers and headphones! Who knows, perhaps one day you would hear one of my tracks at a festival somewhere. Or just maybe even a local club, even that would be awesome.
Why should you become a patron?
- I get a certain amount of support per month, which helps me cover costs of making music and living my life
- Get access to early previews and other special content from me, be it track previews or work in progress clips
- You can keep your monthly donations as low as $1.00, or show more financial support if you feel like it
- A warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
I don’t have any reward tiers yet, but I’m open to suggestions for rewards. Some people do commissions, some provide neat patrons-only content, some shell out merch.
In any case, I would really appreciate the support, be it big or small. Thanks!
As always, you can find my latest work over at SoundCloud and Bandcamp.